Costa Rica Dental Prices
Remember: Our services cost you nothing and do not add any costs to your dental bill. See no-cost personal concierge services.
The Costa Rica Dental Prices below are in US Dollars.
- Initial exam and x-rays: $50.00
- Bone graft: $350.00 – $1,500.00
- Dental Cleaning: $50.00
- Composite: $50.00 – $100.00
- Dental implant: $650.00 – $850.00
- Extraction: $30.00 – $60.00
- Full cast zirconium/porcelain crown: $550.00
- Porcelain fused with metal crown: $400.00
- Porcelain crown over implant and abutment: $650.00
- Night guard: $150.00
- Panoramic X-rays $30.00
- Partial or full denture: $700.00
- Porcelain inlay/onlay: $350.00
- Post and core: $125.00
- Root canal: $300.00
- Scan-3D / Tomography: $220,00
- Temporary crown: $50.00
- Temporary denture: $250.00
- Porcelain Veneer: $400.00
- Whitening zoom laser: $350.00
- Wisdom teeth extraction: $100.00
- Wisdom teeth surgery: $200.00
You will be given an estimate based on your unique situation.
These Costa Rica Dental Prices are subject to change.
Kurt & Martha Gross
Knoxville, TN USA
865-382-3010 [call or text]
|To make personal contact with us, go to the ‘Contact Us’ on this page or call direct. We are in the eastern time zone and you are welcome to call between 11am and 11pm at 865-382-3010 or email us at email@example.com and we will be in touch to answer your questions about our Costa Rica Dental vacation.|
Remember: Our service includes your own personal, in-country guides – Kurt and Martha in the USA, Ginette for Canada and Charlie and Eduardo in Costa Rica. We are available to you, 24/7 for your added convenience and security. No one else offers this personal concierge service and there is no additional cost for this. This is a personal service that only our dentists offer for those interested in Costa Rica Dental Tourism.