Free Round Trip Airfare *
I know how it can feel to consider traveling away from home to get dental care. I found it daunting at first glance, but when I had someone who lived in San Jose, worked with the dentist both as a customer and as his Dental Facilitator, and found out he was born and lived in the USA, that made me feel much more comfortable with proceeding.
I must say too, when I found out that I could get my airfare paid for, that was an unexpected surprise. To get your airfare paid for as part of our support on your Costa Rica dental vacation, we offer to cover your airfare, up to $500 maximum, as part of our program.
First, we will work with you personally to facilitate your needs in making your travel travel plans.
Our team of in-country patient coordinators are available to help you plan every facet of your trip and keep it within your budget. We also can help provide and arrange any special assistance you may need.
Based on your local dental treatment plan and a consultation with Dr. Mario, you will receive a price and the estimated time to complete the work. Once you have approved of the treatment plan, your appointments will be scheduled to coincide with your stay in Costa Rica.
So that you qualify for the airfare rebate, here are some things to remember:
- You must make your initial contact through us and this site in order to qualify for the airfare rebate, and
- Questions about your dental care will be answered by Dr. Mario and staff. We will set up your consultation with Dr. Mario and staff after we help you with some initial things to get in order. This saves the dental staff from dealing with preliminaries that are non-dental related. Then, if you have any questions about your dental care, you will have direct access to Dr Mario’s office to discuss them at that time. First, let’s get you setup and ready.
- Dr Mario himself will be available to talk with you, at no cost, by telephone appointment after we get you setup.
- In order to qualify for an airfare credit your treatment cost must meet a minimum of $8,000 (USD). The maximum airfare credit that will be applied to your treatment cost based on your purchased round-trip airfare ticket is $500 (USD). In order to realize the full benefit of this airfare credit we encourage you to book at least 2 weeks, and if possible, 30 days prior to departure as this typically helps you get lower pricing with the airlines.
* Free Airfare based on a maximum $500 round trip airfare ticket. The airfare rebate is only offered through our service when you use us to schedule all of your dental appointments
Remember, if you choose to schedule yourself you will not be eligible for the airfare rebate. This has happened for whatever reasons, and that’s why we make such a big deal about this point. We apologize for repeating this point, but we don’t want you to miss the airfare rebate.
As stated before, our service does not effect your dental cost IN ANY WAY. We work with Dr Mario exclusively and your airfare rebate is contingent upon our participation.